The International School Hilversum offers pleasant working conditions in a multi-cultural, dynamic and inspiring environment. With 49 nationalities under one roof we aspire to be truly internationally minded and colleagues are passionate about education.
The International School Hilversum is looking for an experienced Biology teacher in its Science department. The role includes lessons in the Middle Years programme (grades 7, 8, 9 and 10), in both science and biology as well as Biology teaching in the Diploma
Programme. You will receive the support of an experienced and dynamic team that has enjoyed excellent results over many years.
The position also holds potential for proven leaders or Head’s of Department.
We are looking for a colleague meeting the following criteria:
- Excellent command of English, writing and speaking;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Both happy and able to work in a team;
- Ability to work with students of all age groups;
- Experience with the IB programmes
- Middle management experience will be an added bonus
Education and other:
- Appropriate Teaching qualification,
- Eerstegraads or Masters level preferred.
- Dutch passport or eligibility to live and work in the Netherlands
- A “Verklaring van goed gedrag”(VOG) will be required upon appointment.
References must be available on request