Looking for Teachers
Are you interested in working in China starting this August? World Leading Schools Association (wlsafoundation.com) and CHEER Foundation (cheereef.com) in Shanghai and Beijing are looking for highly motivated teachers at their international secondary school
programs in China.
Our International Education programs are designed to help students prepare to either transfer abroad to the US or other English speaking countries, high schools or to enroll in Western Universities upon graduating from high school. To do this, we have modeled
a programme based on Western curriculum (both standard and AP) to prepare students for passing the SAT exams. Our program has been so successful that other Chinese schools in Beijing and Shanghai have requested that we set up International Departments within
their schools. To accomplish this, we need teachers.
Do you want to be part of our team?
For more information please contact Herman Kuiper (06-18704143) or Inge Wagemaker (06-13690836). If you want to apply please send your letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- A minimum of a Masters Degree.
- At least two years teaching experience.
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL certificate.
- A strong desire to work with Chinese students in China to prepare them for studying abroad at all levels
- A flexible approach to teaching that adapts to your students’ needs
- An adventurous attitude
- High motivation
- Salary depending on experience and skills.
- A Chinese Z-Visa (legal work visa)
- Accommodation Assistance (we will help you find an apartment and help you register your utilities)
- Your choice of working city (Shanghai and Beijing)
- Renewable yearly contracts
- Free airflight ticket.
- Reimbursement for air flight for holiday once a year
- Emergency medical insurance
- An excellent and supportive working environment